SCE News

Stock Car Extreme News

JR LONG TEMPORARILY STEPPING ASIDE!

Mottville Michigan

Moderators: Carl Smith, Ron Verash, Frankie_D

JR LONG TEMPORARILY STEPPING ASIDE!

Postby jgh » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 am

JR .LONG TEMPORARILY STEPPNG ASIDE!

Unfortunately JR Long is temporarily stepping aide of his at the track duties due to massive and painful health issues.
Nothing right now is more important that JR regain his health!
His decision is not shocking at all and had been expected.
The good news is that JR will continue to work on sponsorships for the historic Mottville Speedway and he still has his track keys and will come back as his health permits!
Judith and I are so very appreciative of all that JR has done for us over the past couple of years-it has truly been nothing short of amazing!
He has been our right hand man in almost everything!
But the show must go on!
I am going to revert to my pastor’s mode and say I find it truly amazing how God works!
Because Jack Hurford now steps into the track role JR held!
This is Jack’s first year on the staff and we are blessed to have him!
Now Jack will make the calls in turns 3 and 4 and take the lead on car inspections and report directly to me!
If we did not have Jack on staff we would really be in a pickle so to speak!
I have every confidence in Jack and have known Jack for a long time!
I just PRAISE GOD that Jack is on our staff!
I have told our fine track staff we need each of them to step forward and go the extra mile until JR is back and I have every confidence JR will be back at the historic Mottville Speedway!
Judith and I have been praying for JR each and every day and he is on our prayer list at New Life Lutheran Church of Waterloo!
God does hear our prayers and now is the time for everyone to send those prayers for JR to God asking for healing!
Racing resumes at the historic Mottville Speedway this Sunday, June 11 with gates opening at 5 PM and racing at 6 PM!
Mottville Stocks, MTC and Hornets.
Saturday, June 17 we have a Mottville Stock Special paying $500 two in and Sunday, June 25 a
MTC special paying $300 to win!
All 3 classes run both nights!
Both nights are sponsored by MERLE HOLDEN INSURANCE your source for auto-home-life and commercial car and truck insurance!
jgh
Track Champion

Return to Mottville Speedway