SCE News
Congratulations to
TeamDMR

Stock Car Extreme News

David Stremme getting closer!!!!

Here find news, rumors and comments in the Sprint, Nationwide and Camping World Series.

Moderators: Carl Smith, Ron Verash, Frankie_D

David Stremme getting closer!!!!

Postby sweetcornexpress » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 am

After a very good finish at Dover of 3rd in the NationWide Series, I am left wondering how much longer till he sees his first Checkers!! I have been pulling for him so much and it is truely awesome to see the great finishes David has been bringing home! I really feel that with the runs he has been stringing together he will again be looking to fill a cup ride seat really soon! He is 15 points out of 8th in the series and that is with sitting out the road course race in Mexico. David is tied for the most top 10's in the series with 8!!! Keep Diggin' David!! P.s. Has anyone seen or does anyone know of any #64 Atreus Homes hats or shirts available with David on them? I looked for a Rusty Wallace trailer at Bristol and at Charlotte and to no avail! I would really like to find a new hat, but also understand that this originally was not to be a full time gig!! Jamison
**2006 New Paris Speedway Mini Stock Champion **2007 Plymouth Speedway Mini Stock Champion Jamison Corn
sweetcornexpress
Track Champion

Re: David Stremme getting closer!!!!

Postby Traveler » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 am

Agree with you sweetcornexpress hopefully soon that win is coming.

Maybe we should all go to http://www.myspace.com/rustywallaceinc tell him that he should leave David in the car for the other races. I do think that the road courses would help him out but I also see that he's not supposed to be in the car for Gateway(7-19), Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (8-02), Watkins Glen (8-09), Dover (9-20) and Memphis (10-25).

This schedule I found on his website.

Haven't seen any t-shirts or hats for sale around anywhere from this team don't know if there is any to sell or not.
Traveler
Rookie

Re: David Stremme getting closer!!!!

Postby sweetcornexpress » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:26 am

As I was saying!!!..... And now he has a Strong 2nd place finish to his credit after Nashville!!! Only one more to gain and thats a win!!!
**2006 New Paris Speedway Mini Stock Champion **2007 Plymouth Speedway Mini Stock Champion Jamison Corn
sweetcornexpress
Track Champion

Return to NASCAR