SCE News

Stock Car Extreme News

Resignation

South Bend, Indiana

Moderators: Carl Smith, Ron Verash, Frankie_D

Resignation

Postby JVM79f » Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 am

I would like to officially post my resignation as a tech official at South Bend Motor Speedway. Nothing personal, I just believe that there should be more communication between tech and racers.My way or the highway isn't the way issues should be handled. And I also believe freedom of speech is a right, not a privilege. I will return the tech shirt to Ed later today. Thank You.
JVM79f
Track Champion

Re: Resignation

Postby tnemec » Thu May 17, 2012 9:19 am

Sad to hear this..
tnemec
Rookie

Postby circleracer44 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

I have not been out this year yet car is 99% done just had some family stuff come up on why i am so late starting the season, but with reading all this that has been going on with the "tech" issue kinda is making me think twice. I would change anything they asked me to or what they say needed to be changed in a heart beat i love this track and love being a part of it, Just kinda sad things get this far out there that people are not wanting to race there and people quiting, I hope the browns and the "tech" team can get this issue handled and everyone can move on and go racing, Its all about putting on a good show for the fans and have a safe and fun time doing it, not worring about who is going to start something from one week to the next. :flag: :flag: :flag:
Gary Mayfield #44
circleracer44
Rookie

Postby JVM79f » Thu May 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Racers please don't take this the wrong way.Nothing against the way tech is doing it's job.It's just a difference of opinion.
JVM79f
Track Champion

Return to South Bend Motor Speedway