Be Prepared “Stan Perry Race”
The Angola Motor Speedway will be hosting the biggest race in track history with the 3rd Annual Stan Perry race paying $10,110 to win for 110 Laps. Also the $1010 to win Modified race for 50 laps and the 25 laps Outlaw FWD paying $1,200 to win if you can beat the Miller Mafia.
Here is a list of drivers that will be racing for the $10,110 to win Super Late Model race headlined by our short track stars such as former NASCAR Star Rich Bickle, CRA Champion Scott Hantz, Kalamazoo Speedway Champion Terry Senneker, Berlin Raceway Champion Tom Thomas, Kalamazoo Klash winner Steve Needles, 1st Annual Stan Perry winner Jack Landis, Defending Champion Phil Massuch, Mike Kugler, Adam Terry, Jimmy Carter, Trent Hellenga, Bud Perry, Jason Timmerman, Dakota Carlson, John Long, Jeff Parr, Greg Parr, Jeff Bozell, Aaron Pierce, Tyler Roahrig, Danny MacEndarfer, Ron Allen, Dave Stehouwer, Brent Jack, Nick Grodi, Bob Baurer, Derrick Griffin, Justin Claucherty, Joe Ellert, Mike Root, Mike Luberda, Fred Elkins, Jasper Case, Don Harvey, Scott Baker, Brain Nester, Brian Short, Harold Fair, Jr., and more.
Just a few notes to be prepared for the race night!
1. Get there early as this will be the largest crowd in track history with the weather looking good there will be a good chance this will be a sold out show. To avoid long we would recommend being there at 5:00 or 5:30.
2. Qualifying starts at 5:30 so there is nothing like watching qualifying for the biggest race of the year.
3. There are no coolers allowed on the grand stand sides so please be prepared.
4. Adult Admission is $20, Students with ID $10, and kids 5 and under free.
5. Pit Passes are $30.
6. The official hotel is the Ramada in make sure you ask for the Angola Motor Speedway rate.
7. There will be a practice from 5-8pm on Wednesday night June 9th, open to the public with free grand stands.
8. Pits for Thursday open at 1pm, Practice and Grand Stands Open at 2:30pm, Qualifying at 5:30, and Racing at 7pm sharp.
9. The Angola Motor Speedway has a relaxing beer garden and very cheap food available on the Speedway Property.